St. Andrew’s stands on the crest of Sunset Hill in Hyannis Port Massachusetts. This site commands a view of unparalleled beauty over Nantucket Sound.The corner stone was laid August 7, 1906.
The Church has been in continuous service since August 12, 1911 during the summer.The service at 9:00 a.m. every Sunday during the Summer is in accordance with the Liturgy of the Episcopal Church.
A cordial welcome is extended to members of any religious affiliation who may wish to worship here. St. Andrew’s is a summer church for the entire Cape Cod community